Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Man Within

Release me from this body,
This entrapment,
These breasts.
Slice off this makeup,
Remove my dress.
Fuck this bloody curse,
These widened hips,
My sultry lips.
My worth,
IS NOT
Between my thighs
YOU BETTER,
Look up,
Watch your eyes,
Before I count to three,
One, two…..
Barefoot and pregnant,
Is that all I am?
Legs open,
At his call.
It’s all yours, so his
Never mine.
Fuck this.
Scalp me bald,
Starch,
Naked.
Dress me in a suit,
Let me grow my beard,
What are you afraid of?
Seeing that there is a woman in here.
A different kind of woman,
Not dainty, never frail.
My femininity doesn’t define,
My masculine side neither.
The man within me,
Is not the woman without.
A gown on one day,
Slacks the next.
I am woman, Hear Me ROAR!
I will never be,
Just a common whore.
The man is within me,
The woman,
Without.
I am not without a woman,
Even when I am a man.
Without,
A doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment