Friday, January 17, 2014

Neglect Me

My eyes are closed in a deep despair.
I am desperate to leave,
I cannot be here.
In the system, institutionalized.
No mind, no soul, no break, no breath.
Just another body meandering through space.
Just another face, that will soon be forgotten.
I hate the life, I'm forced to live.
I cannot take the lies, the meaningless fibs.
I am in a blue blur.
I cannot stand.
I cannot think.
I am robotic, a mechanical tink.
I live day to day, hour to hour,
depressed and confused.
Am I not someone,
am I not anyone.
There use to be hope, in these blue blur eyes.
There use to be fire, in this long dimmed soul.
But now I know, we are all the same.
Our lives mean nothing.
Ain't that a shame.
I am you and you are me which is we.
And all we are, all I am.
Is just a different stroke of grey,
in these fifty shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment