Monday, September 28, 2015

I Don't Know


So, an assignment I had for Creative Writing was to write a 100 word story using only 1 syllable words. I had wrote this first but decided to go with the other one because I really want to develop this into a story. Even though it's pretty crappy (I know, it's okay) right now, I think it may work one day as a story. So until I finish the story, I'll keep this crappy short story on the blog. 


As I sit here and wait for dawn to break and for the night sky to sigh bye.
Tears well and my cheeks puff red like a big red bean.

I don’t want him here.
I cry, I sigh.

He cracks my mind and makes me think about the things I don’t want to know.
I don’t want to know my fears, the things that scare me the most.

“You feel marred in your core”

“Be gone, leave!”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“You will hurt yourself.”

“Please just let me be.”

“Don’t hurt yourself”

“Please”


“For when you do, you hurt me”

No comments:

Post a Comment