Wednesday, April 16, 2014

School's Got Me Like....

My hell,
My Pastel Pink Hell. 
Blanched Walls Never End,
This Is The Place Where I’ve Been Sent,
For Crimes Unknown,
Victims Not Told.
Snapping Tails, High Heels,
Screaming Men, Muscular Build.
Where Am I, In This Group?
Why Am I Here,
Never There,
Always Scared,
To Make A Move,
To Utter A Sound.
Stealing Our Souls,
Our Ideas,
My Potential,
Teachers, Some
Not All.
Pale Faces,
With The Occasional Spot.
Brick Walls, White Washed,
Brain Washed.
Creativity Gone,
Where’d She Go?
I Don’t Know.
There Is No Beauty Here,
I Feel Like I’m In Hell.
Melting Down,
Touch The Ground,
Fading Away,
Faded.
No Color,
No Life,
Just Plain.
Death.
Out of Sight.
And The Saddest Thing Is,
I Am One Of Them,
It’s My Fault Too.
I Am Their Hell,
They are Mine,
I Am Theirs.
I Am Who I Fear,
I Fear What I Hate.
School.
Hell.
Blank.
Slate

No comments:

Post a Comment