Friday, September 6, 2013

Goldwyn

So, this summer I fell in love with ABC's Scandal. I think Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant is completely and utterly gorgeous. This inspired me to write a poem of why falling in love with an older man would be better than loving a younger man. So, here goes nothing....

Wisdom coursing his every beat,
Beauty from his inner,
Shining on his outer,
Daunting in size,
Yet affable by nature,
Wisps of gray swindle it's way into his coif,
This subtle detail, fine tunes his sexy,
Making me all the more Daintree in his presence,
A creased visage,
reinforces his intellect.
So suave is my vanilla sky,
inhaling my scent.
His voice, deep as cherry oak,
invades my vicinity,
making it difficult to think,
promising to make it formidable for me to walk.
A geriatric man,
is a man with ease
A geriatric man,
isn't hard to please.
Skilled are his fingers,
daint is his touch,
pointed are his words,
is that asking too much?
Sexy in style,
classy with grace.
Yes my old man can bring me to my knees,
For my old man, is a man indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment